In a recently published article in the Australasian Law Management Journal (ALMJ) on thought leadership as a most valuable marketing ally, I emphasized the importance of:
- recognising and taking advantage of valuable, untapped stores of thought leadership assets
- clarifying what we mean by thought leadership
- understanding its benefit to lawyers and their firms
- appreciating where some unrealised thought leadership assets may lurk
- leaders or senior managers understanding steps they can and should consider to realise these assets
In an upcoming post I will share some thoughts on ways to develop thought leadership material and thought leadership status.
To Aussies world-wide, happy Australia Day!