Alternative growth structures such as Swiss Vereins, global alliances, non-merger affiliations, expansion strategies and a great deal more is covered in the latest edition of the Edge International Review. It provides essential insights for legal leaders – in fact, just what legal leaders need to know about!
The review is downloadable from www.edge.ai. Download your free copy now! Alternatively click on the article links below to go directly to something that takes your fancy.
Interesting items you will find in this edition include:
- Alternative growth structures (a new constellation of nonmerger options for expanding your firm) by Chris Bull
- International alliances (how they work, what they deliver and whether to join) by Nick Jarrett-Kerr
- Innovative associations (nonmerger models for extending law firms reach in India) by Bithika Anand
- Do you want Swiss with that? (Client perceptions of the trend towards global law firms) By Pamela Waldow and Douglas Richardson
- Why are you growing? (The imperatives, risks and hidden assumptions behind law firm growth strategies) by Jordan Furlong
And there is also a special section on the popular Swiss Verein structure:
- Enter the Swiss Verein (21st century global platform or just the latest fad?) By Nick Jarrett car and Ed Wesemann
- Harvesting the diamonds (cross selling in a multinational law firm) by Gerry Riskin
- Come together (creating a collaborative business development culture despite separate profit pools) by Michael J White
- Lead the way (leadership, guiding principles and brand strategy and a Swiss Verein) by Sean larkan
I take this opportunity of wishing all readers a wonderful festive, Christmas and holiday season and 2013, and thank you for your support, comments and sharing your insights and learnings during this first year of legal leaders blog. It has been a fun journey – I have learned much along the way and made many new friends and professional colleagues. I look forward very much to sharing thoughts and experiences next year!
Sean Larkan, Partner, Edge International